Parish of Kingsbarns

KINGSBARNS, a¬†parish, in the district of St. Andrew’s, county of Fife; 3 miles (N. N. W.) from Crail, and 6 (S. E. by E.) from St. Andrew’s. This place derived its name from its having been appropriated as a granary by the kings of Scotland, to whom it belonged, as part of their private estate, during their residence at Falkland. The church is a neat structure in the later English style, thoroughly repaired in 1811.

KINGSBARNS
Records Available 

Back to Fife Parish Map