FERRYPORT-ON-CRAIG, a parish, in the district of St. Andrew’s, county of Fife, 11 miles (N. E. by N.) from Cupar. This place formed part of the ancient lands of Craig, belonging to Archbishop Sharp, of St. Andrew’s. The church, rebuilt in 1825, is a neat and substantial edifice situated in the village, and adapted for a congregation of 900 persons. There are also places of worship for members of the Free Church and the United Secession.
FERRY PORT ON CRAIG