Lundin Links is a small village in Fife, Scotland. The village is best known for its two golf courses. The 18 hole course, Lundin Golf Club, was used as a pre-qualifying course when The Open Championship is held at St. Andrews. Lundin Links Ladies 9 hole course is the oldest woman’s golf course in the world.
It features some impressive standing stones. On the second fairway of the ladies course there is a cluster of three standing stones dating from the 2nd millennium BC that form a megalithic four-poster (one of the stones was lost around 1792). The village was largely built in the 19th century to accommodate tourists visiting the village of Lower Largo.
There are no images in this gallery.